Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

early exclusion

tag
bRICrEAW
New Contributor

early exclusion

I successfully got an early exclusion earlier this year for my ch 7 bankruptcy with TU, which I did online. I tried EX and EQ online at the same time and was denied by both, although it was too early based on what everyone says. I was going to try again with EX and EQ, but I wondered what is the best way or best phone numbers to get this accomplished at this time

3 REPLIES 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: early exclusion

Sometimes calling in can work better. Ask to be transferred to a US rep, (sometimes the language barrier causes problems). EQ will delete 30 days early, and EX 30-90 days early. Good luck!
Message 2 of 4
bRICrEAW
New Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have a particular phone number that you suggest I call to get someone who can help?

Message 3 of 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@bRICrEAW wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you have a particular phone number that you suggest I call to get someone who can help?

In the CC section in the stickies at the top,  is one called "helpful Threads".  This should helpSmiley Happy

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/CRA-Phone-amp-Fax-Numbers/m-p/407647

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.