Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navy federal cloc??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

navy federal cloc??

Anyone successfully apply for the navy federal cloc or an auto loan after chapter 7?what were your scores? Spoke on the chat and the rep said there is no timeframe after filing but I know how reps can give incorrect information. So I wanted to see if you guys had any success with this?

my Score is 660 and not a full month dc only one  1 inquiry in the last yr on equifax.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: navy federal cloc??

Recently Denied, Similar Score, and I have an unsecured Card with them too. Denied as I "exceeded unsecured credit limit" 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU likes to see history with them...I filed Chapter 7 12/14 and joined 06/17.  I was able to get a CR card for $4200 SL within a month and a CLOC for 15K within 90 days along with a Plat card for $8,200.  Sitting today with 11,200 CR, 12,300 Plat and 15K CLOC.  Starting scores were around 610 FICO 8.  New cards they pull Trans not sure which version of FICO and CLI's pull EQ and use FICO 5 with their internal score.   Hope this helps.  May need to just sit tight for at least 6 months before you apply after discharge. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This information is no longer accurate. NFCU is still BK friendly but will not extend more then a 1k SL untill after 2 years post BK. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

They approved you for an unsecured? I wonder if I should apply for an unsecured. Was thinking about getting the secured. And trying for
The cloc. But if I could get an unsecured that would be perfect.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just read your post. That you applied 1 yr after discharge?! They might not approve
Me as it hasn’t been that long since my discharge.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.