cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I Approved for Credit? (Quill)

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Am I Approved for Credit? (Quill)

So, I've had my business since last December...still a little baby ha. I have a $1,000 limit with strategic network solutions as of December and I created a business account on Quill's website. I followed someone's advice and just ordered some pens for 12 bucks, 17 with shipping and all. Anyways, I selected the "Invoice Me" option and got an email that it shipped and it has an account number at the top of the email. Do I have a NET 30 account with them now? There was no "Approved" message or anything.

Also, will they still report even with my small purchases or has anyone had to buy $50.00 or more to get it reporting?

Thanks!

First Premier $700 / MileStone $300 / CareCredit $1500 / CapitalOne $3,000 / PenFed OLOC $500 / PayPal MC 2% CB $300 / Discover IT (secured) $200 / Merrick $800 ($1600 at 7mo) / Amazon Store Card $600 / Walmart $1,000 / Saks 5th $500
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Regular Contributor

Re: Am I Approved for Credit? (Quill)

Just couple of days ago i got Uline and received the order and they generated invoice and i paid it today.

You are approved for Uline. I Would like to ask too if this Uline trade will report? Do i have to buy something every month to make it report monthly?

Also when making account online on Uline OR quill , they dont ask for ITIN/EIN numbers. Dont they need that to report to CRA.

Congrats OP. Now go to quill . com and order something they will also give you net 30.

Message 2 of 4
Regular Contributor

Thanks, I did do mine with Quill. I guess I need to do something with Uline, but I heard they don't report anymore. Hopefully we'll get some answers! I think they look up your EIN as verification of business through the SoS and report that way....I think. Someone verify this Smiley Happy

First Premier $700 / MileStone $300 / CareCredit $1500 / CapitalOne $3,000 / PenFed OLOC $500 / PayPal MC 2% CB $300 / Discover IT (secured) $200 / Merrick $800 ($1600 at 7mo) / Amazon Store Card $600 / Walmart $1,000 / Saks 5th $500
Message 3 of 4
Frequent Contributor

ULINE does report to Experian Biz

Chase Freedom (5.6k) Chase Amazon AU (13k) NFCU cashRewards (20k) NFCU Business MasterCard (10k) Bank Americard Platinum Plus MasterCard (5.4k) Chase Slate (5k) Amex Business Delta SkyMiles Platinum (17k) Bank of America Sandals Rewards (9k) Chase ink Preferred (10k)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.