cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Buisness

tag
triplettomy

Chase Buisness

So I applied for a Chase Business Ink Card on 2-2-22 and was denied due to miscalculating my 5/24 status. Is there any backdoor number or anything I can do to try to get it reconed? Called Reconsideration the day I applied and they told me nothing can be done but before my 30 days is up I wanted to try again but not sure if it's worth it. Any help is appreciated! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Buisness

Hello @triplettomy, welcome to the Business Credit section of the forums.

Unfortunately, if you've already spoken to an agent and they were unable to override or overturn the decision, the outcome will be the same as before. You're welcome to try calling again, but it's likely they'll just have you reapply after 30 days have passed from your initial application. 

I would definitely re-review your CRs and/or tally any opened accounts in the past 24 months to avoid a misstep with calculating the actual number.

Message 2 of 4
triplettomy

Which number would you recommend I call the 800-453-9719 that I called the last time?

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@triplettomy wrote:

Which number would you recommend I call the 800-453-9719 that I called the last time?

Yes, that's the number to reach a business analyst in underwriting.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.