Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens Bank SP CLI Approval!

tag
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Citizens Bank SP CLI Approval!

To those of you who have or are intersted in the Citizens Bank Business Mastercard....

Just like their original approvals being personal EQ SP, they provide CLI's through the same process.

You go through like your performing the request for a new CC but select the box for "existing account increase" versus new account.  The application and process is the same.  Typically, instant approvals aren't given...they review everything and you need to give them about a week.

Submitted my request for a CLI.  My account is less than 6 months old.  Went from $6000 to $20,000!

c.png

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: Citizens Bank SP CLI Approval!

Congrats on your Citizens Bank CLI Approval! Nicely done 🤑👍👍

Message 2 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats @cashorcharge , Nicely done! 🤑

Message 3 of 12
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Nice job....I forgot about asking for a CLI for that CC.....thanks to this post I just submitted one !!

@cashorcharge wrote:

To those of you who have or are intersted in the Citizens Bank Business Mastercard....

Just like their original approvals being personal EQ SP, they provide CLI's through the same process.

You go through like your performing the request for a new CC but select the box for "existing account increase" versus new account.  The application and process is the same.  Typically, instant approvals aren't given...they review everything and you need to give them about a week.

Submitted my request for a CLI.  My account is less than 6 months old.  Went from $6000 to $20,000!

c.png

@cashorcharge wrote:

c.png

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 12
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Good luck @jaxstraw 

Message 5 of 12
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Citizens Bank Business Mastercard SP CLI Approval . . . that's awesome!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 6 of 12
triplej0718
New Contributor

That's incredible. Congrats.  Did you use the card heavily before you asked for an increase??

Message 7 of 12
LP007
Frequent Contributor

Bingo!

Message 8 of 12
triplej0718
New Contributor

Hey I got approved for CLI of 25k. I started out with 6.5k and waited until 6 months to pay the card down and it was an approval within 24 hours.Hey I got approved for CLI of 25k. I started out with 6.5k and waited until 6 months to pay the card down and it was an approval within 24 hours.

Hey I got approved for CLI of 25k. I started out with 6.5k and waited until 6 months to pay the card down and it was an approval within 24 hours.Hey I got approved for CLI of 25k. I started out with 6.5k and waited until 6 months to pay the card down and it was an approval within 24 hours.

Message 9 of 12
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@triplej0718 wrote:

Congratulations @triplej0718 That's a great CLI!  

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.