Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see my paydex score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I see my paydex score?

Hi all, so I’m still pretty new at building business credit, but a couple of days ago I received an alert that my paydex score improved. I went on the D&B website to check, as I haven’t been on there in forever, just to see no score. I decided to chat with someone to ask why I couldn’t see my score and the lady told me that I am unable to see my score in the free account. Is this true? Do I have to pay to see my Paydex score? I’m stuck. What should I do guys?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I see my paydex score?

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi all, so I’m still pretty new at building business credit, but a couple of days ago I received an alert that my paydex score improved. I went on the D&B website to check, as I haven’t been on there in forever, just to see no score. I decided to chat with someone to ask why I couldn’t see my score and the lady told me that I am unable to see my score in the free account. Is this true? Do I have to pay to see my Paydex score? I’m stuck. What should I do guys?

Thanks in advance

YES!  It's true.  You can not see the paydex score with the free account.  It's one of the ways D&B try to get businesses to pay them IMO way too much money for something you only need to see once in a while or possible never.

If you get a free account from Nav.com and the grade showing for D&B is an A, then your paydex is at least 80.  That's the best way to know without paying.  IMO you should never, ever, pay those @#$%! for your score....

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I see my paydex score?

Lol awesome!! Thank you
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.