Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Pulls?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Pulls?

Who does Wells Fargo pull for their Small Biz LOC and term loans?

https://www.wellsfargo.com/biz/business-credit/loans/term-loan/

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Pulls?

I would also like to know. From my research, it's Experian, but I'd be happy to hear anything recent.

And to add to that, did you or anyone else get a WF BLOC pre qualify? and approval?

I received a pre-qualified BLOC letter in the mail 'based on your business credit profile.' I was shocked. I'm still rebuilding my personal credit and real banks haven't wanted to do business business with me yet, but I've built a biz history with an Amazon corporate account, On Deck (I know), Kabbage (I know but you do what you gotta do), and Uline. My personal Discover secured, BofA secured, and Nordstrom cards turn 6 months today and I've been waiting til this week to go for NFCU personal and biz and Amex personal and biz products. I might try this too since it's prequalified. All my scores are between 680-700, but I'm nervous to apply because I still have a re-aged student loan that shows 120 day lates/ serious derogatory in 2014. Still trying to get them off.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you a wells fargo customer already or did they just send it to you out of the blue?

I did not get anything in the mail from them that I know of, but I honestly haven't been looking.  My accounting person had been throwing away all offers.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I've never had any accounts with Wells Fargo. It was out of the blue. Maybe accounting person should check the trash?! Smiley Happy It came about 2 weeks ago and says offer is good til August 25, 2018.

It seems like they have a lot of new products they're launching/ promoting right now with the new Propel card and some of these biz products.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are on a forgiveness tour.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

So you don't have any accounts with Wells Fargo now?

When you try to apply online they say this:

"Currently you must be a Wells Fargo customer with a checking or savings account that’s been open for at least one year to apply online. Please make an appointment with a banker at a Wells Fargo branch near you for assistance, or call 1-866-582-0039."

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have any WF accounts. The letter came with a reservation code so maybe that takes you to a different place?

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm.  If you dont use it send it to me. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

For biz cc and loc they pull experian exclusively. I got approved for the biz platinum for 7500 back in feb and they will combine the pull for bloc also so you get both at once. According to my business banker @ WF they treat bloc just like a revolving cc and it's much easier to get approved for compared to other major players.

Challenge is up for any business owner out there. App for both and share your results.

For both my personal WF cards they pull Equifax for cc approval and exp for cli.

Message 9 of 10
MansaMusa
New Contributor

Wells Fargo In GA pulled my Experian for Business line of credit. The application process in branch took all of 1.5hrs. I was told I was approved, but would have to wait until tomorrow for underwriting to tell me how much. I also scored a 20K Platinum business credit card. No prior relationship.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.