Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag/@mention implementation

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Beta Tag/@mention implementation

I think this will be a nice added feature for the forums.  I would hope that it works out and isn't abused so that it can be used long term.  Sound good to me. Smiley Happy

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 56
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Many many thank yous!  This will help with flagging long lost Uncles and uber wealthy jet setters when attention is needed in certain threads...

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 12 of 56
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@tcbofade wrote:

Many many thank yous!  This will help with flagging long lost Uncles and uber wealthy jet setters when attention is needed in certain threads...

+1

That's exactly what it's best for!  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 56
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@tcbofade wrote:

That's what this is for...

marriottsignal.jpg

Message 14 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Tcbofade now gets to @ TacosSmiley Happy
Message 15 of 56
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

@kinboston @uncleB

I need promoted by a moderator so I can tag people!

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 16 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have no idea what this is about but how does one become a super contributor?
Message 17 of 56
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

So quick question. I already use the @ when I quote someone. So am I right that the only difference is the person with the @name gets an email?  If yes, does this mean I can no longer use @name if/when this is rolled out?  I’m only asking because I’m confused. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 18 of 56
NRB525
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner thank you for bringing the nested quotes issue back to top of mind; I have reached out to the admins to see if there is any progress on this front.  As for quoting on mobile, it is possible using the desktop version of the website.  For iOS, hold down the Refresh icon in the upper right and choose Request Desktop Site.  For Android, it's somewhere in the three dots menu which I understand about as well as the three seashells in Demolition Man.

... makes a note to look for a DVD of Demolition Man....

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 19 of 56
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous quick question. I already use the @ when I quote someone. So am I right that the only difference is the person with the @Anonymous gets an email?  If yes, does this mean I can no longer use @Anonymous if/when this is rolled out?  I’m only asking because I’m confused. 

@Currently when you @ someone, nothing happens. That person won't know unless they happen to go back and see that you're talking to them. When someone is super contributor and above, or a community leader, when they @ someone, the person is notified by email and on the forum. Nothing will change for the majority of us.

Message 20 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.