Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4% Freedom Unlimited Offer!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 4% Freedom Unlimited Offer!

@Poppa wrote:

Now I'm trying to find something that verifies the 4%. We used the invitation code from the mailer but I don't think I ever saw the 4% listed on the app. 

I would just send them a message if it doesn't appear with the info that comes with the card.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The current FU SUB is 3% for 1 year on up to $20,000.  No minimum spend required.

If you got a special offer for 4% for 1 year, that's a nice offer.  Hopefully we'll see more of these.

Right now I'm waffling between the Citi DC and the CFU as my next card... at 3% for a year it's a tossup (vs. 2% forever on the DC), but if I can get 4% for a year on the CFU that will make up my mind for me.

Message 12 of 16
Poppa
Established Contributor

We're excited to double our general spend cash back this year. Citi's gonna miss us awhile.

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s pretty sweet; i’d like to get one under those terms, although I’d hit the 20k pretty fast.
Message 14 of 16
Poppa
Established Contributor

I hope they offer me one next year with those terms too. This thread should go to approvals I reckon.

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 15 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on DW's approval @Poppa!

Locking this thread as she's been approved. Feel free to start a new approval thread in the Approvals forum if you would like to do so.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.