Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMERICAN EXPRESS CLI

tag
Mike1014805
New Contributor

AMERICAN EXPRESS CLI

So I just hit the 61 day mark on my Amex Cash Magnet Card (I even have 2 statements). Everywhere I've read on here, reddit and articles, have all said a CLI Button appears on the 61st day. However, my account doesnt have the CLI Request button, and I'm a little confused.

Has anyone else experienced this? Am I not looking in the right place? Is it 61 days from when my card was activated instead? Or is it 61 days after my approval/application?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMERICAN EXPRESS CLI

You can reference the thread below for some guidance on submitting the CLI request:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/AMEX-CLI-Button-Missing/td-p/6435063

Message 2 of 4
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

You can reference the thread below for some guidance on submitting the CLI request:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/AMEX-CLI-Button-Missing/td-p/6435063

Or just be sure you're logged in and then use this link. Smiley Happy

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 3 of 4
Avinion
Established Member

I spoke with a rep when I hit 61 days earlier this month. They confirmed that new account holders must wait 90 days before they're eligible for a CLI. As with anything, I'm sure there are people who get around this, but that's what the rep personally told me.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.