Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI Button Missing?

tag
Mdowning30
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI Button Missing?

@OmarGB9 Yes i have actually it takes me to the CLI page asking how much i want, through the link here and on my profile page.

Chase Freedom Unlimited : $6000 | Discover It Chrome : $3500 | AmEx CS Investor : $6000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred : $5000 | Chase Amazon Prime : $2000 | AmEx Hilton Surpass : $1000 | AmEx Business Plus : $2000 | AmEx Platinum CS : POT $2800 | Tower Federal CU : $15,000 | Lowes Commercial Account : $1,000 | WF Bilt Mastercard : $4,000 | Shell Fleet Plus : $1,000
Total Credit Limit : $42500
Experian FICO 8 : 694
| Experian Vantage : 701 | TransUnion FICO 8 : 683 | TransUnion Vantage : 695 | Experian FICO 9 : 665
Starting Score: 512
Current Score: 693
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 181 of 185
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Mdowning30 wrote:

@OmarGB9 Yes i have actually it takes me to the CLI page asking how much i want, through the link here and on my profile page.

Then yes, if you were to try and you were to get rejected, you'd have to wait 91 days.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 182 of 185
h2oeng
Contributor

@ccquest wrote:

@Fletcher2 wrote:

Follow-up question (digging through the 3x CLI thread now): One CLI per person, not per card every 6 months, correct? So I can't take my card with $15K CL and request a bump to $25K now, given I just received a CLI on another AmEx card today?

As far as I know, yes it's per person.

Does it matter if one is a business card and the other a personal?  I'm going for a CLI in a few weeks on my BCE card (had it a year) but also plan on doing a 60 day x 3 CLI request on my BBP card about the same time. 

Message 183 of 185
ccquest
Established Contributor

The business card id still yours though isn't it? One per person. Go bigger on the personal card side and then transfer some to the business since you can't transfer the other way.
as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 184 of 185
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@h2oeng wrote:

@ccquest wrote:

@Fletcher2 wrote:

Follow-up question (digging through the 3x CLI thread now): One CLI per person, not per card every 6 months, correct? So I can't take my card with $15K CL and request a bump to $25K now, given I just received a CLI on another AmEx card today?

As far as I know, yes it's per person.

Does it matter if one is a business card and the other a personal?  I'm going for a CLI in a few weeks on my BCE card (had it a year) but also plan on doing a 60 day x 3 CLI request on my BBP card about the same time. 

@h2oeng - You can only do one CLI per card at 180-day intervals regardless of which card (personal or biz). So, decide which card can have the best incremental CLI outcome and then proceed with that request. As mentioned above, you can reallocate limits between cards, but there are some exceptions. Personal to Biz = ok, Biz to Personal = not permitted.

Message 185 of 185
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.