Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX

tag
HarleyMan2014
Valued Member

Re: AMEX

How do it add the pictures of the Credit Cards to my signature?

FICO 8 Jan 2022
TCL 45.6k
Message 11 of 27
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@HarleyMan2014 wrote:

@HarleyMan2014 - the following 2 threads are located in the Smorgasboard section of the forums and can provide some great tips and guidance:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/t...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Badges-for-Your-Signature/td-p/5257198

Message 12 of 27
HarleyMan2014
Valued Member

@FinStar wrote:

@HarleyMan2014 wrote:

@HarleyMan2014 - the following 2 threads are located in the Smorgasboard section of the forums and can provide some great tips and guidance:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/t...

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Badges-for-Your-Signature/td-p/5257198

Thanks!

FICO 8 Jan 2022
TCL 45.6k
Message 13 of 27
HarleyMan2014
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@HarleyMan2014 I'm sorry to hear that your previous account was closed. Lenders can and will regularly soft pull your reports. If they see something they don't like, they will take adverse action (whether its a cld or account closure).

I'm not that surprised that Amex which usually requires excellent scores would be will to perform aa if they noticed a score dip.

I hope you get a nice jump in your experian score when your scores update.

Good luck.

Morning, the payoff hit my credit and pushed my Experian finally over 700, albeit 701 lol. Question, is 701 good enough for an Amex charge card Plat or the Gold, or should I play it safe and just apply for Delta Gold Amex?

FICO 8 Jan 2022
TCL 45.6k
Message 14 of 27
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

The bar for charge card approval is much lower than most of the revolving Amex cards.  Amex considers many other factors besides just your credit score, but a 701 score in and of itself wouldn't be a disqualifier unless the reason for that score would give underwriting a pause, like recent lates, very high utilization, very aggressive recent credit seeking, etc.

Message 15 of 27
HarleyMan2014
Valued Member

American Express Delta Gold / Delta Platinum Amex Platinum or Gold

Good Morning, I mentioned some of this in another post, but I start another one looking for advice. Had the Amex Optima for almost 10 years,  with a measely 500CL. Never received an offier for upgrade or anything. My TCL is 19.5k with a 6% utilization my FICO 8 EX is 701. What card should I go for? I know the Delta Cards are revolvers, which would increase my overall TCL, whereas the charge cards would have no effect on the TCL. Long Credit history, mortgage etc....Just looking for a better Amex Card. Thanks, and I hope this post isnt redundant.

FICO 8 Jan 2022
TCL 45.6k
Message 16 of 27
HarleyMan2014
Valued Member

@K-in-Boston wrote:

The bar for charge card approval is much lower than most of the revolving Amex cards.  Amex considers many other factors besides just your credit score, but a 701 score in and of itself wouldn't be a disqualifier unless the reason for that score would give underwriting a pause, like recent lates, very high utilization, very aggressive recent credit seeking, etc.

No lates, and my utilization is at 6% or lower now.

FICO 8 Jan 2022
TCL 45.6k
Message 17 of 27
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

If you're now considering SkyMiles Gold, SkyMiles Platinum, Gold charge, or Platinum charge, I would take a look at your spending habits and what type of rewards and perks you would prefer.  All things considered, your score alone wouldn't be a cause for denial on any of those products.

Message 18 of 27
HarleyMan2014
Valued Member

@K-in-Boston wrote:

If you're now considering SkyMiles Gold, SkyMiles Platinum, Gold charge, or Platinum charge, I would take a look at your spending habits and what type of rewards and perks you would prefer.  All things considered, your score alone wouldn't be a cause for denial on any of those products.

Prior to COVID we ate out alot, as well as grocery store runs. We are now looking to  looking to get travel perks.

FICO 8 Jan 2022
TCL 45.6k
Message 19 of 27
HarleyMan2014
Valued Member

Delta American Express Platinum

So I applied for the Delta Amex Platinum and got the we'll get back to you in 14 days or so email. Confused as to

why, I remembered I hadn't unlocked my Experian Credit File. I call customer service and they approve me, and said since I was an existing customer, there was no need for a hard pull. Even though I was happy, I was bummed that the intro limit was only $1700, especially with the annual fee being what it is. Anyone else have this experience. My Citi Costco Approved me for 8k and my credit was where it is now...

FICO 8 Jan 2022
TCL 45.6k
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.