cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU now pulls TU????

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
New Contributor

Alliant CU now pulls TU????

So much for my equafax 726 score meaning anything. They allowed me to join the CU . Then I went to apply for there CC asking them only for a 2500 limit and they pulled my TU which is 638. I'm sure I will be declined with that score and some derogatorys on TU. Every post I seen here states they pull EQ. Well what a waste of hard pull. Anyone else know of this hard pull change from them??
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Alliant CU now pulls TU????

@Camelot wrote:
So much for my equafax 726 score meaning anything. They allowed me to join the CU . Then I went to apply for there CC asking them only for a 2500 limit and they pulled my TU which is 638. I'm sure I will be declined with that score and some derogatorys on TU. Every post I seen here states they pull EQ. Well what a waste of hard pull. Anyone else know of this hard pull change from them??

They've been pulling any of the 3 for the past 2+ years when it comes to their product underwriting. 

Membership is EQ AFAIK still.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.