Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU now pulls TU????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alliant CU now pulls TU????

So much for my equafax 726 score meaning anything. They allowed me to join the CU . Then I went to apply for there CC asking them only for a 2500 limit and they pulled my TU which is 638. I'm sure I will be declined with that score and some derogatorys on TU. Every post I seen here states they pull EQ. Well what a waste of hard pull. Anyone else know of this hard pull change from them??
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Alliant CU now pulls TU????

@Anonymous wrote:
So much for my equafax 726 score meaning anything. They allowed me to join the CU . Then I went to apply for there CC asking them only for a 2500 limit and they pulled my TU which is 638. I'm sure I will be declined with that score and some derogatorys on TU. Every post I seen here states they pull EQ. Well what a waste of hard pull. Anyone else know of this hard pull change from them??

They've been pulling any of the 3 for the past 2+ years when it comes to their product underwriting. 

Membership is EQ AFAIK still.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.