cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Americard BofA

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
New Visitor

Americard BofA

Just applied for this card as I’m trying to transfer balance from my other cc that has a high apr and I’m trying to take advantage of the 0% apr and no fee for doing so. To my surprise my application went to Pending.
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive an answer of Approval/Denial.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Regular Contributor

Re: Americard BofA

Welcome to the forum!

Please provide us with data points e.g. Your credit scores, average age of accounts, no baddies etc.

Did you receive a 7-10 day message after it went to pending status? BTW the 7-10 day message doesn't necessarily mean an approval or denial.

Les murs ont des oreilles .
Message 2 of 8
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

@JSoria wrote:
Just applied for this card as I’m trying to transfer balance from my other cc that has a high apr and I’m trying to take advantage of the 0% apr and no fee for doing so. To my surprise my application went to Pending.
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive an answer of Approval/Denial.

Hi OP and welcome to the Forum.  I've app'd with BoA and had it go pending only to have it approved some 3 days later.  Like the other poster has mentioned, it could go either way.  You can always call the status line to get updated information.  Good luck!

Message 3 of 8

It usually takes from couple of days to 10 days. It can go either way. I applied 4 months ago and was approved for a 2.3k CL after a week.
Message 4 of 8
Valued Contributor

@Priotelus-Temnurus wrote:
It usually takes from couple of days to 10 days. It can go either way. I applied 4 months ago and was approved for a 2.3k CL after a week.

I suppose the OP long ago got his answer since this thread was from September 2018. Any reason in particular you sought this one out to recuscitate? 

Starting Score: (5/24/2018) -- FICO 08 EXP: 643; FICO 08 TU: 642; FICO 08 EQ: 677
Current Score (01/18/2020): FICO 08 EXP: 744; TU: 748; EQ: 748
2019 Goal Score: 800 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I've resurrected threads because I did not look at the date. No harm in that, and the answer is directly related to OP's question, as old as it may be. 

Message 6 of 8
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Lol it happens . Especially while searching or if new. So long as thread isnt over a year old its not really a problem. Ive done it myself responding to a thread only to realize the post was from months agoSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 7 of 8
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

I've resurrected threads because I did not look at the date. No harm in that ... 

As surely have I. No harm in that indeed. 

But I remain curious.

Starting Score: (5/24/2018) -- FICO 08 EXP: 643; FICO 08 TU: 642; FICO 08 EQ: 677
Current Score (01/18/2020): FICO 08 EXP: 744; TU: 748; EQ: 748
2019 Goal Score: 800 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.