Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Apple Card and Turned It Down

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card Approval

@Anonymous wrote:
Also, has your Apple Card account been reported on your CBR's and has it affected your AAoA?

Nope, not reporting yet and I have had it since August when it was in limited rollout. Goldman says they will be reporting next month though so don't expect it to stay hidden. 

Message 151 of 205
Dylan1
Valued Member

Apple Card Offer Update?

Does anyone know when my offer for the Apple Card will update? Not a big fan of the card and they only offered me a $3,000SL. Just wondering when this offer will get sort of a refresh. I’d need a high SL to consider taking it
Message 152 of 205
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Apple Card Offer Update?

@Dylan1 wrote:
Does anyone know when my offer for the Apple Card will update? Not a big fan of the card and they only offered me a $3,000SL. Just wondering when this offer will get sort of a refresh. I’d need a high SL to consider taking it

Paging @Anonymous ? .. He'll probably be able to answer your question.

Message 153 of 205
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Dylan1 wrote:

What specific type of offer are you referring to?

Message 154 of 205
Dylan1
Valued Member

When you apply the offer you get before the hard pull
Message 155 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

Offers  change when the factors behind their decision change - you're likely to get offered more if/when your credit has aged and/or your utilization drops, along with hard pulls and derogatories (if any) dropping off.

Message 156 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

General rule of thumb is 30 days for a lot of lenders. Typically they don't want to deal with the cost of another soft pull if it is within that time and will likely just offer you the same thing unless they believe your report may be stale (which usually happens at 30 days).

That said, no gurantee that the offer will actually change unless something significant has changed for you in terms of income, credit report, etc.
Message 157 of 205
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Dylan1 wrote:
When you apply the offer you get before the hard pull

Since you initially declined the $3K offer, and as others mentioned upthread, it's likely your profile may need to improve in order to see a more suitable SL.  What do your FICO scores look like - especially on TU?  Are you carrying a high utilization %?  What is the average of your other revolving CLs?  Any negatives on CRs?

Message 158 of 205
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple Card applying

So a couple months I did the applying and got offered 12k SL with a 17% apr, I tried today again and only got a 7k SL with a 23% apr?! I wonder what went wrong there😪
Message 159 of 205
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple Card applying

@Anonymous wrote:
So a couple months I did the applying and got offered 12k SL with a 17% apr, I tried today again and only got a 7k SL with a 23% apr?! I wonder what went wrong there😪

Have you added any new accounts or inquiries to your report? Has your utilization changed? While accounts aging may have helped, did any of them fall off your report completely? Unable to really help you unless you provide more DP's from then application vs now. 

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 160 of 205
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.