Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA Application Result

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOFA Application Result

If you have such a superlative credit history why do you have sub-prime accounts like Fingerhut and Credit One; and such low credit limits?  Something is not adding up.

Message 11 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

That was right before I applied for anything else. After FH gave me $1k, other followed with large CL.

Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That was right before I applied for anything else. After FH gave me $1k, other followed with large CL.

Perhaps you need to update your signature because I don't see a "large CL" anywhere there.  I do see that Capital One "Plantium" credit line of $500 just one week ago.

Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you mis-understood.

I first started with CapOne with $200, ran for 5 1/2 months, graduated recently and upgraded with $300 CLI total $500.

But when I first applied for CP1, within 2 weeks, I applied for Target for $500 then Fingerhut for $1000 then Amazon for $2500 then Bread for $2500 then Affirm for $435 then I was on break for week and half, I decided for Walmart, got for $1000. On 3rd month, I applied for Credit One for $300 then finally as of 2 weeks ago, I applied for Disco and got for $5k. Few days ago, I was approved for QS1 for $2500.

That is the progress I did.

Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't misunderstood anything.  Nothing you posted can be characterized as a "large CL."

Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I said large CL which means I got more higher starting CL, enuff said.
Message 16 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

mmk... "large" is all relative to the person that has it.  For some of us it's 1K and others 5K and some 10K and after you've been at it awhile it's 50K+

I would call some of the lines in your signature rookie moves w/o knowing better and then you came here and saw the light of staying away from those sorts of lenders moving forward.  However your cache of cards isn't quite on par with what a major prime lender will approve you for at this point.

Now that you have 1 x $5K line of credit with someone it's time to sit your butt in the garden and let things mature a bit.  While you're there hit the CLI button every 3-6 months on your cards and see if you can break into the 10K territory before trying to go for more cards.

Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess what I am struggling with understanding is how OP doesn’t have negatives but has those scores and those accounts with 14 years of AAoA. That’s what doesn’t make sense to me. 

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

It doesn't always make sense like the guy the other day that had 1 TL open for about 6 months and pulled a CSR approval for 15K.  

Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Becuase I didnt had credit and I had 19 collections sitting for 7 yrs and 4 re posted and I fought and cleanned up and that time the score was bad so I left it alone til last year I decided to use Self Lender to built some history. That is where I landed these cards.
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.