Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Card?

tag
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

Re: BT Card?

@LadyJEsq wrote:

Have you tried getting the liens removed? If they don't follow the new rules, which I doubt they would, I would take steps to have them removed. I would look at your local CU or some of the other CUs mentioned here. I think they'll be the only ones to overlook/understand your utilization. If denied initially, you can recon and more than likely find someone sympathetic. 

Tried in vein to get the liens removed. I am in Cali and the do not seem to budge on state tax liens. 

Starting Scores: 1/1/2016
EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Current Fico Scores (9/2016):EX: 674 EQ: 678 TU: 689
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LadyJEsq wrote:

Have you tried getting the liens removed? If they don't follow the new rules, which I doubt they would, I would take steps to have them removed. I would look at your local CU or some of the other CUs mentioned here. I think they'll be the only ones to overlook/understand your utilization. If denied initially, you can recon and more than likely find someone sympathetic. 

Credit Unions are great, but the vast majority of them pull Equifax.

Message 12 of 15
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Really, from my experience, I would say a vast majority pull TU. Plus there are many outliers. I joined two, Bethpage and Vantage West, recently and neither pulled EQ, instead pulling EX. And the other CU I'm a member of, SDFCU, also pulled EX.

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LadyJEsq wrote:

Really, from my experience, I would say a vast majority pull TU. Plus there are many outliers. I joined two, Bethpage and Vantage West, recently and neither pulled EQ, instead pulling EX. And the other CU I'm a member of, SDFCU, also pulled EX.

Excellent. Share that with the OP so they can go for it.

Message 14 of 15
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

I'd be happy to share if the OP is interested, however, I think they should start with their local CU first.

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.