Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Numbers

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Backdoor Numbers

Or to just ride out the pending decision. I did that and it came back approved a few days later.
Message 81 of 385
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Or to just ride out the pending decision. I did that and it came back approved a few days later.

Like that idea for Chase Ink Cash planned app in May 2016.

Signature needs updating
Message 82 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

The number to Valero takes you fleet services. For a personal account they ask you to call...1-800-333-3560.  Spoke to customer service rep. Asked her to transfer me to a credit analyst. She willingly did.  After holding for about 1 minute, a cut and dry credit analyst came on the line to say I had to refer to my credit report. No change on denial. 

Message 83 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was given the following number to reach Chase verification: 1-800-278-8830.

When I called, I believe it said it was Chase Fraud though...Either way it worked out for me.

Message 84 of 385
BalisongAddict
Established Member

I just used this number for my Fidelity Amex recon: (888) 221-6262. However, I believe it is the general FIA recon number. Because BOA/FIA change numbers so much, most of the numbers you will see don't work, but this one does for now. I got it by calling a different BOA credit analyst number, and they transferred me to that one.

Message 85 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called Chase to cancel the Amazon card but move the CL to the Freedom card first. They said I would have to call on Monday, and gave me "Lending" 888-609-7805. I didn't see that on the list on the O.P. first post.

Message 86 of 385
OneDay_750
Frequent Contributor

Can anybody please PM me a good email address for CAP 1 EO? Thank you!

CURRENT SCORES: EQ: 628 (12/14/14); TU: 628 (12/10/14); EX: 636 (12/13/14)--All myFICO
STARTING myFICO EQ SCORE:: 507 (11/2013); GOAL SCORE: 700--(All CRAs); GARDENING SINCE: 10/5/14
Message 87 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAN YOU PM ME IF YOU GET A PHONE NUMBER?? AND WHAT IS GARDENING MEan? I KEEP SEEING THAT?

Message 88 of 385
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@OneDay_750 wrote:
Can anybody please PM me a good email address for CAP 1 EO? Thank you!

Let me Google that for you http://bit.ly/1g0P1zO

Message 89 of 385
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

CAN YOU PM ME IF YOU GET A PHONE NUMBER?? AND WHAT IS GARDENING MEan? I KEEP SEEING THAT?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Garden-Club-July-2015/td-p/4102342

Message 90 of 385
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.