Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad day for CLI's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad day for CLI's

Well I went 0-3 on the cli trys today.

Started with Amex BDE, started with $3900 last May and have been denied everytime I have requested a cli including today. Approved for Hilton card back in January and still showing approvals for every card on their site. PIF last month after carrying a small balance a couple of months.

Then thought I would try Wayfair. They have been generous so far and have always given me something. No dice today. Denied. CL is $11,6000 with about $320 balance.

Thought about Lowes. I started a year ago with about $800 and it has grown to $5000 now. Tried for $10,000. Denied. Tried to go to $6000. Denied.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Bad day for CLI's

That is unfortunate. Good luck on your future CLI requests.
Message 2 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Started with Amex BDE, started with $3900 last May and have been denied everytime I have requested a cli including today. Approved for Hilton card back in January and still showing approvals for every card on their site. PIF last month after carrying a small balance a couple of months.

Then thought I would try Wayfair. They have been generous so far and have always given me something. No dice today. Denied. CL is $11,6000 with about $320 balance.

Thought about Lowes. I started a year ago with about $800 and it has grown to $5000 now. Tried for $10,000. Denied. Tried to go to $6000. Denied.

Sorry for your CLI denialsSmiley Sad  I certainly have had CLI dry spells at times.

Message 3 of 11
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

You're definitely not alone on the AMEX dry spell either lol every CLI I have asked I think 3 or 4 at this point.....Denied. XD    But ONE DAY me and you are going to make it!!

Message 4 of 11
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I can count 20,500 reasons not to be sad :-)

The CLI's will come,

Cheers

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for your CLI denials Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 11
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Bummer for sure..  Happens to a lot of us at times......

Message 7 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

There are worse things out thereSmiley Wink if you think having 3 credit cli denials on one day is bad try having like 10-15 hps in a row with no resultsSmiley Wink. Credit perspectiveSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Min efforts provided completely opposite results!  I upped total credit limit by well over $20K yesterday!

Lowes:  $2200 to $20000

BofA:  $4000 to $9100

Discover:  $11000 to $15000

Amazon Prime:  $3000 to $5000

Overall a productive day.

Better luck next time!!

Peace!

Message 9 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Min efforts provided completely opposite results!  I upped total credit limit by well over $20K yesterday!

Lowes:  $2200 to $20000

BofA:  $4000 to $9100

Discover:  $11000 to $15000

Amazon Prime:  $3000 to $5000

Overall a productive day.

Better luck next time!!

Peace!

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.