Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Visa Apple Rewards Cars

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays Visa Apple Rewards Cars

My credit score is 717. My first credit card opened was in Jan 2015 and I have maintained that with good credit ever since, I added 2 more credit cards in December of 2015 and have also maintained both of this. I've always paid of my balances on time and usually kept my credit card utilization below 10 percent. I have a total of 1500 dollars credit line between all three cards, plus another 1200 credit line with Macy's store credit that I recently opened 2 months ago. I want to apply for the Barclays Visa card with Apple rewards, would I have a good chance to get approved? I have no debts no collections.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Visa Apple Rewards Cars

Yes. I apped for mine with my Chapter 13 still showing and was approved for 2k. Actually received a cli of 1500 this year. I bought a laptop when I was approved. Just for a data point.

Message 2 of 7
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I was in worse shape and got approved for 2k as well. I think you are good. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let us know what you decided...

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You really do seem to be in good shape for it. They approved me for 2K when my scores were 603-610 with 1 collection.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update, I got approved for 2k called the recon right after, first time they wouldn't raise it second time they did to 3500. God bless, cheers.
Message 6 of 7
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.