Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Instant Denial (Data Points)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay Instant Denial (Data Points)

Applied on 4/15/18 Confirmed Identity online then got this message also it never asked for income? odd...

decline.png

Data Points:

EXP 736 Total INQ 18 UTIL 0% or 0.01% AAOA 2 YRS 5 Mo's, Oldest account 5YRS 1 Mo's

EXP INQ LAST YR 9 , Recent Account 7 Mo's Ago, 2 Retail cards with SYNC, Total Open Accounts 23

Times Applied for this Product 1, Income 28k (Didn't Ask odd?)

Recent Apps:

CapOne 3 HP's, Amex 1 HP (Experian)

Plausable Reason for Denial? EQ Wouldn't Unlock, Fraud Alert, Other

Checking to see what CRA was pulled also waiting on snail mail brb... I'll update with more info keep an eye on this thread. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Instant Denial (Data Points)

Thats standard practice with Blispay!!!!. I had to fight to have my inquiry removed for they would argue they couldnt confirm my id and wouldn't respond one way or another for my approval. Waited 30 days before reading here they are not to be trusted.

Scores matched yours will likely have a hard pull on EX.

Message 2 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wait, what, Blispay still exists? Smiley Wink

Sorry CC72 on the denial.
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied on 4/15/18 Confirmed Identity online then got this message also it never asked for income? odd...

decline.png

Data Points:

EXP 736 Total INQ 18 UTIL 0% or 0.01% AAOA 2 YRS 5 Mo's, Oldest account 5YRS 1 Mo's

EXP INQ LAST YR 9 , Recent Account 7 Mo's Ago, 2 Retail cards with SYNC, Total Open Accounts 23

Times Applied for this Product 1, Income 28k (Didn't Ask odd?)

Recent Apps:

CapOne 3 HP's, Amex 1 HP (Experian)

Plausable Reason for Denial? EQ Wouldn't Unlock, Fraud Alert, Other

Checking to see what CRA was pulled also waiting on snail mail brb... I'll update with more info keep an eye on this thread. Smiley Wink

WHAT????? same my score was over 820 sorry dude

Message 4 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I got denied too a little back 723 exp score. 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gits I am having the exact same issue, but with Ollo Mastercard. How did you get the inquiry removed? I'm afraid that if I dispute it with Experian they will add a fraud alert.

Message 6 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Blispay it a PITA with their identity BS.. I think I was the first person on the forum to do a successful recon on this card back when I use to have it... I said you can't idenitfy my identity thus the HP isn't mine so you must remove it.. Long story short ended up faxing several things several days later and yielded an approval.  They need to fix this stupid identity bs program they have running that clearly is a piece of junk.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay has probably lost 90% of the luster it had back in 2016 when it was a new product almost 2 years ago today.  Too many income verification issues, CS issues, zero potential for card growth and simply not being willing/able to get any better. 

Blispay is the only "regret" card I have and really the only one now that resides in my SD.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Blispay has probably lost 90% of the luster it had back in 2016 when it was a new product almost 2 years ago today.  Too many income verification issues, CS issues, zero potential for card growth and simply not being willing/able to get any better. 

Blispay is the only "regret" card I have and really the only one now that resides in my SD.

Mom also got denied her issue was ID, letter came in her mailbox and showed me it about 1 yr ago... Maybe folks shouldn't waste the time on this flake of a bank.

Message 9 of 14
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

So happy I never want this card... 😊😊

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.