Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caesars Rewards Visa 2 Week Letter

tag
Bolt78748
Valued Member

Caesars Rewards Visa 2 Week Letter

So have been on an app spree and pulled the trigger on this cc. I received the message below, what are my chances? They pulled equifax which my fico is 698. I have $45,000 worth of credit w/2% utilization income in the $300s. I have a couple of comenity cards which have all been paid off the last couple of months Overstock/Pottery Barn $2,000 Buckle & BBB $500.

(Pic was removed as it has personal info on it, please cross it out and then you can repost it

screenshot.png

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Caesars Rewards Visa 2 Week Letter

Curious to hear what the outcome was @Bolt78748

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, just had the same thing happen... what ended up being th result of your 2 week message?

Message 3 of 5
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Wow... it may be me but I've never seen this from Comenity. I got this one way back in 2014 when it was Total Rewards thru the SCT.  How thick/aged is your profile?  These lenders could be getting a little spooked at your activity. 

Message 4 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

OP, just had the same thing happen... what ended up being th result of your 2 week message?

It appears the OP hasn't been active in >5 months.  Hopefully, they'll return soon to provide feedback.  Just for posterity, they didn't post an approval for this particular card on this thread from 9/22:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Weekend-App-Spree-Approvals/m-p/6142449#M703182

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.