Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend App Spree Approvals :)

tag
Bolt78748
Valued Member

Weekend App Spree Approvals :)

I paid off all of my cc balances and scores jumped from mid Fico 600s to Fico 690s. I went ahead and applied for the following and received approvals.

Penfed PCR Instant Approval $17,500 (They use EQ Fico 9 which score was in the 720s)

Penfed Personal Loan Instant Approval $20,000

Marvel MC Temp Limit $500 (Will see when I get the card what my cl is)

BB&T Travel Rewards $4,500 cl (Appd via prequalify link and was approved for all 3)

Sportsman Guide Visa via shopping card trick. I can't remember the limit so I'll see when i get the card

Good Sam Rewards Visa Temp Creidt Limit $2,000 via shopping card trick at Camping World site

Pending Apps:

Cesars Visa Rewards - I recieved a message when I applied they're looking at my app. I called and customer service said they need some additional info and I'll receive a letter in 7-10 which will let me know what info they'll need. 

UFCU credit card limit increase from $5,000 to $15,000. I should know today or tomorrow. I have 2 vehicle loans and LOC that have never been late. I should know today or tomorrow. Once I receive a response I'll probably ask for their Travel Rewards or increase the LOC since they'll use the same EX pull from the other day. 

Declined Apps:

Penfed Platinum - I also tried for the platinum but was denied due to too many inquirers :/ I asked for recon via the survey email so we will see. Worst case I'll try again in a few months.

Chase Sapphire Reserve - Too many accounts opened recently :/ I thought I was below the 5/24 but I guess not. They're my primary bank so I'll wait for an offer. I do have a Chase SW Priority Card w/a $5k limit 

Amex Platinum - I can't remember the exact reason but I signed up for their free credit service. I'll see if i get a pre-approved offer at some point. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Re: Weekend App Spree Approvals :)

Congrats on your approvals!

Message 2 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your App spree approvals..

Message 3 of 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals and CLI!
Message 4 of 14
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the massive haul.  Thanks for adding DP's.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 5 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Watch out for Comenity. They do not like too many accounts opened at the same time. Make sure the dont close the account on you.

Message 6 of 14
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on all that 

new credit. Hell of a run.

Thanks for sharing your story!

Cheers

Message 7 of 14
xiocc
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your spree!! Glad to see I wasn't the only one who did a spree this weekend 😂

Message 8 of 14
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

You should pick up a lottery ticket while you're at it!

Enjoy those new cards!  Congratulations!

Message 9 of 14
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your App Spree Approvals 🤑

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.