Not applicable

Re: CapOne Quicksilver approval plan

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
https://www.apps.akc.org/general/visa/

Holy moly, oldman, that is flipping amazing.  I am about to put his next pretty big vet procedure on a card.  I wonder if they'd let me put his picture on it even though he isn't a dog.  Do you think they have dog photo police in their employ?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
https://www.apps.akc.org/general/visa/

Holy moly, oldman, that is flipping amazing.  I am about to put his next pretty big vet procedure on a card.  I wonder if they'd let me put his picture on it even though he isn't a dog.  Do you think they have dog photo police in their employ?  Smiley Very Happy

Comenity card, I doubt they care. But it would look a bit weird with the American Kennel Club logo on it lol

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I doubt they would care but best to call and find out if you're serious about it, you can always put a doggie costume on him. BTW I did some search and the 3x points = 3% cashback via statement credit, not bad with those high vet bills.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I doubt they would care but best to call and find out if you're serious about it, you can always put a doggie costume on him. BTW I did some search and the 3x points = 3% cashback via statement credit, not bad with those high vet bills.

That is amazing, I'm really excited.  Thank you for saving me from Capital One.  I just pulled the AKC trigger and got this: "Thank you for applying, the service is not available at the moment. Your application cannot be completed at this time."

What do they expect me to do, wait for something that I want RIGHT NOW?

GAWD.

Message 15 of 18
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

I would pay off the cap one card and NOT close it before applying for the QS.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 16 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Op, I like the idea of not going for the Cap1. Based on the info given, I just do not see the need for it. Plus, with the new accounts, it may be more risky aping with them with a triple-pull to boot. In fact, at some point here soon, I would get that secured card paid down, then close, but that is just me. You are above subprime at this point and on to bigger and better things.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That is amazing, I'm really excited.  Thank you for saving me from Capital One.  I just pulled the AKC trigger and got this: "Thank you for applying, the service is not available at the moment. Your application cannot be completed at this time."

What do they expect me to do, wait for something that I want RIGHT NOW?

GAWD.

Celia, any luck with AKC?
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.