Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture

tag
Omw800
Contributor

Capital One Venture

I recently hit the Luv button again, after being declined in January. I noticed they pulled my old report from November, thought I’d give it another shot. I didn’t get an instant approval or 7-10 notice will be sent to you. It said we received your request and we will updatE you in 2-3 online. Does anybody know if that’s a good or bad sign and will this result in a hard pull. I hope Its a soft pull, never worth a hard pull unless the increase is over 2k additional

Thanks in advance
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 697
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One Venture

@Omw800 wrote:
I recently hit the Luv button again, after being declined in January. I noticed they pulled my old report from November, thought I’d give it another shot. I didn’t get an instant approval or 7-10 notice will be sent to you. It said we received your request and we will updatE you in 2-3 online. Does anybody know if that’s a good or bad sign and will this result in a hard pull. I hope Its a soft pull, never worth a hard pull unless the increase is over 2k additional

Thanks in advance

That is usually a decline. Their CLI pulls are SPs unless they recently changed their policies.

Message 2 of 4
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Possibly, most likely, decline...happened to me some time ago as well...

Message 3 of 4
Omw800
Contributor

Waiting for my denial 😒
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 697
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.