Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Walmart card

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Walmart card

I disagree with you in one way, companies don't care about one individual but they do care about there reputation and pr and boy cots. Thats why some companies have given lot of money to certain groups to keep the peace. They don't know if customer could go on face book and start some thing or creat a PR problem. It is very expensive to repair or deal with pr problems. It does not hurt to reach out corp hq and make noise you never know if you can get change in there credit decision. If more customers would make noise or speak out then you can large compaines to change for better.

Message 41 of 42
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One Walmart card

@sarge12 

I thought my DW was going to get at least $5,000 with her WMT MC app.  She applied last month with under 5% util, 800+ scores, and only one new account/inquiry since Aug 2019.

To myfico surprise, she was only given a  $1,000 SL.....

@sarge12 wrote:

Recently I have found some items cheaper at Walmart.com than Amazon. Since Walmart started using Capital One for that card, I decided to apply for it to get 5% cashback on the Walmart.com purchases. I had actually forgotten it was a triple pull. After applying, I got the 7 to 15 days message. I was shocked, because with my scores it is usually an instant approval. Does anyone have an idea why I might have gotten that message? I am talking about the Mastercard version.

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.