cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase double app same pull?

Established Contributor

Chase double app same pull?

Hey all,

I know I am supposed to be gardening Smiley Happy but I had a question regarding double apping with chase. I was interested in Chase AARP & Chase Hyatt and wanted to now if I could app for both and only take one hard pull? seeing as they pull at least 2 bureaus anyways i wanted to try and maximize my pull.

FICO08 SCORES AS OF 06/11/2018: TU |731| EQ |722| EXP |757|
Total Revolving & Hidden Trade Lines: $535K
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Chase double app same pull?

Bump

Message 2 of 4
New Contributor

If you apply on the same day for both cards they are most likely going to only issue a single set of HP's. However be aware that since they know that you got the first card issued a few moments ago they have a higher percentage chance to decline the second card. Always apply for the card you want most first.

TU:760 07/08/17 Synchrony--EX: 747 08/03/17 Discover--EQ:756 06/27/16 Citi--Gardening since 08/01/17
Active:
Bank of America Bankamericard (Better Balance Rewards MC, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One Quicksilver VS, Chase(AARP VS, Amazon Prime VS), Citi Double Cash WMC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Discover It, FedEx Employee Credit Association V, Paypal Credit, US Bank Cash+, Walmart MC
Wishlist: Chase Freedom, Citi Dividend, EBates, Marvel, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Established Contributor

zerofire wrote:

If you apply on the same day for both cards they are most likely going to only issue a single set of HP's. However be aware that since they know that you got the first card issued a few moments ago they have a higher percentage chance to decline the second card. Always apply for the card you want most first.

Went ahead and just appied for Chase Hyatt and got the standard 7-10 message. Thanks for chiming in!

Message 4 of 4