Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Total Rewards Credit Limit/APR question

tag
torebuild2014
Regular Contributor

Comenity Total Rewards Credit Limit/APR question

Hi everyone... 

I accepted a preapproved offer from Comenity Total Rewards and it said approved!  Yea! However, I didn't get a credit limit or APR. is there a way to get that information prior to the card coming in 7-10 days?

Thanks for your feedback.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Total Rewards Credit Limit/APR question

If you get an email confirming your approval, you will have a link to set up the account online. Once that you set up the account, you will see your new SL.. Don't forget to hit it again to request a CLI... Enjoy it Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 7
torebuild2014
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you get an email confirming your approval, you will have a link to set up the account online. Once that you set up the account, you will see your new SL.. Don't forget to hit it again to request a CLI... Enjoy it Smiley Wink

Thank you Mia25. I have not received an email confirmation yet, but did get the Equifax inquiry alert this morning. I hope the email comes in a couple of days.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need the card to setup your online account. I got the approval amount on the approval screen but not the APR. Just wait for the card.
Message 4 of 7
torebuild2014
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
You need the card to setup your online account. I got the approval amount on the approval screen but not the APR. Just wait for the card.

Hi, Thank you for your reply Gardener76.

I did call when I didn't get an email confirmation and they were able to give me the approval amount, but not the APR. You are correct that I will have to wait for the card for the terms. I am happy with the amount and am waiting patiently for the card. I do have a trip scheduled for one of the Caesars properties very soon and hope to have it in hand before I visit in case I make a purchase.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember when I got mine, the 10k bonus points was for $750 spend outside of the Caesars locations.
Message 6 of 7
torebuild2014
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I remember when I got mine, the 10k bonus points was for $750 spend outside of the Caesars locations.

Your correct again, but it will be nice to get the 5x as well while in Vegas in October.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.