cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comneity bank application status

tag
Vicdamone4

Comneity bank application status

I know I'm extremely late and this is my first post. I've always wanted a PlayStation Card or Sony Visa but I know Capital One had the cards. I checked my email and had a Preapproval email from Sony rewards saying accept now. I applied for Sony Visa and PlayStation and got the response 7 to 10 days, fast forward later I'm so excited I call even though I don't have a reference number and they guy asks for my social security number to verify and the guy tells me he'll continue processing and I'll get the response by mail.  Does this mean I'm denied since they didn't say approved right away?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Comneity bank application status

Could be verification and might have to wait for snail mail or a denial either or.. Did you have both EQ and Experian unfroozen as they HP one and SP the other if either of those were froozen would yield a denial.  What are your Exp/EQ FICO scores?

Message 2 of 15
Vicdamone4

There is a facta alert but no neither is frozen.  I only entered the last 4112 of my social security number when I accepted the Sony Visa Preapproval offer and I didn't get notice of any pull at that time so I'm guessing that wouldve been a soft pull.. I just the 7 to 10 days letter message at the end.  I applied for the PlayStation card a few days later.  Experian 610 EQ 590

Message 3 of 15
Vicdamone4

Snail mail?

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Could be verification and might have to wait for snail mail or a denial either or.. Did you have both EQ and Experian unfroozen as they HP one and SP the other if either of those were froozen would yield a denial.  What are your Exp/EQ FICO scores?

Message 4 of 15
BmoreBull
Established Contributor

@Vicdamone4 wrote:

Snail mail?

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

USPS (post office)

Starting Fico Scores:November 2019

Current Fico Scores: January 6, 2021
Goal Scores: 700 across all three
Message 5 of 15
Vicdamone4

Hoping for an approval.

@BmoreBull wrote:

@Vicdamone4 wrote:

Snail mail?

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

USPS (post office)

Message 6 of 15
Vegasr
Regular Contributor

Good luck on the approval. 
I received the same offer and seemed like it would be a SP.  I think it would be great to have a Sony Card. 

Embarrassing amount of credit cards
AoOA: 25yrs
Message 7 of 15
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Good luck !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 15
Vicdamone4

Did you get it? Current status ?

@Vegasr wrote:

I received the same offer and seemed like it would be a SP.  I think it would be great to have a Sony Card. 

Message 9 of 15
Vegasr
Regular Contributor

@Vicdamone4 wrote:

Did you get it? Current status ?

@Vegasr wrote:

I haven't decided to move forward yet.  I'm suppose to be in the garden Smiley Sad

Embarrassing amount of credit cards
AoOA: 25yrs
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.