Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Container Store Credit Card Declined

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Container Store Credit Card Declined

I came across an article about the new container store card from Synchrony Bank. I love that store. I just submitted an app, this card is ran on the financial arm of synch bank, I dont have much experience over there. 

Single pull on Ex. Declined. 

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 3.18.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-03 at 3.18.27 AM.png

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Container Store Credit Card Declined

Sorry to hear ddemari.  Smiley Sad  This is a different part of Sync like Comenity Capital Bank?  I know they're a bit tougher but never experienced this with Sync.  You'll get it sooner or later.  Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 11
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Sorry about the denial! I didn't know Synch had another division!

Message 3 of 11
12njoy
Super Contributor

Sorry to hear ddemari

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 4 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Sorry ddemari on the decline for it.

Synchrony might be tightening the belt a little after being the candy store they have for so many of us.

Message 5 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I love this store as well! Live 5 min from one, and I'm in there all the time. Give it 6 months in the garden, and you'll get it next time! Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

We hate to see a denial for a credit card that you want !! You can garden for 6 months and you can try again Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whelp.  I'm back to a seedling.  Smiley Sad

I think you might have typed in something a bit off ddemari?  You of all would most definitely get approved for this card. Smiley Wink

I have one in Tampa and have stood away from the store in fear I would redo all of my closets!!!  Smiley Surprised

I decided to try this spin off of Sync bank.  I would try recon since it says Sync bank.  I am no where in your league and just got it.

Message 8 of 11
willwar14
Valued Contributor

I have a feeling it miiiiight be verification.. I've gotten what seemed like denials from Synchrony before, and turned out to be approvals...
CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with the others who say it may be a verification issue of some sort. I suggest you give them a call. Good luck!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.