cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Solutions can't find Amazon card??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Solutions can't find Amazon card??

I tried credit solutions for a CLI (2 different numbers) and both times they 1. Say they're  Synchrony 2. can only see my Walmart card. Does anyone have the backdrop number for Amazon Visa? I've called 18665196441 and 8004800205 .

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gibeon
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Solutions can't find Amazon card??

If you have an Amazon VISA card, that is most likely a Chase Bank Issued credit card.

Synchrony issues the Amazon Store Card (no VISA logo).

Have you tried calling the number on the back of the card?
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried credit solutions for a CLI (2 different numbers) and both times they 1. Say they're  Synchrony 2. can only see my Walmart card. Does anyone have the backdrop number for Amazon Visa? I've called 18665196441 and 8004800205 .

The Amazon Visa Card is issued by Chase , it's listed in the Backdoor Numbers thread.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Chase issues the Amazon Visa. But, be warned, they do hard pull clis, unlike Synchrony store cards.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes. Chase issues the Amazon Visa. But, be warned, they do hard pull clis, unlike Synchrony store cards.

Yes chase does a HP. 6 months almost to the day, I asked for a CLI over the phone, and went from $500 SL to $5500.

Just call the number on the back of the card, thats what I did. Good luck!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.