Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover pull

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover pull

Just like @AverageJoesCredit mentioned above, something near your other Discover CL was definitely not gonna happen.

Use it and see how it fares in the next few months. Plenty of threads to attest there's no rhyme or reason with Discover. Do some reading around to give you some perspective and temper your expectations.
Message 21 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

On Monday Discover gave me my first unsecured preapproval, so I pulled the trigger:

A6CE8D2B-861E-4EB6-B8CB-18910F24CF31.jpeg

They pulled my EX AND my EQ. For that SL, I'm not bothered by the double pull! =)

Message 22 of 33
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

On Monday Discover gave me my first unsecured preapproval, so I pulled the trigger:

They pulled my EX AND my EQ. For that SL, I'm not bothered by the double pull! =)

I am currently more familiar with that screen shot than my own DL Smiley LOL

Message 23 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I'm not trying to show off, just super-stoked about it, haha!

Message 24 of 33
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, I'm not trying to show off, just super-stoked about it, haha!

It's all good, your enthusiasm is contagious 

Message 25 of 33
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Op:

Cold day in hades your gonna get close to that....

Your going to need to move some of your limit over....

When your eligible for a CLI, or get an auto CLI on your new card, move some of your limit from your new card to the new card... If you ask for a CLI and get approved DONT ACCEPT IT.. CALL IN... 

It still can grow but your not gonna see the high limits of your other discover card... 

It is proported that you can grow the now split CL.. and when you call in after not accepting it, some have gotten the promised CLI as well 

-J

Message 26 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! Well done.

Message 27 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Was your preapproval online? Or prequal via mail?

Message 28 of 33
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Was your preapproval online? Or prequal via mail?

If you are asking for yourself, just do it online. Their pre approvals are solid 

Message 29 of 33
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Anyone been able to get a 2nd Discover card after having the it Card for over a year?

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.