Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Evergreen - CLI info?

tag
JFox418
Regular Contributor

FNBO Evergreen - CLI info?

Having a hard time finding any info on higher FNBO Evergreen limits and I'm curious what this card can grow into and how quick. From my research I've seen a comment stating wait 3-4 months and call in to see if they have a SP CLI option and not to go through the online portal. I've also seen some SL approvals of $20.6k. 

I was approved for $15k @ %14.99 about a month ago. I did a large BT and have already ran a good amount through the card and will get the $200 SUB. Curious when would be a good time to approach them for a CLI if it's a SP and what kind of limits this could grow to?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: FNBO Evergreen - CLI info?

Here is some DP's on SP CLI's.

I believe that 6 months is about the right time to ask?

I am not sure how high the cards can grow in CL?

This is a question that I have been pondering?

@coldfusion  Probably has the answer for usSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 15
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

@JFox418 wrote:

Having a hard time finding any info on higher FNBO Evergreen limits and I'm curious what this card can grow into and how quick. From my research I've seen a comment stating wait 3-4 months and call in to see if they have a SP CLI option and not to go through the online portal. I've also seen some SL approvals of $20.6k. 

I was approved for $15k @ %14.99 about a month ago. I did a large BT and have already ran a good amount through the card and will get the $200 SUB. Curious when would be a good time to approach them for a CLI if it's a SP and what kind of limits this could grow to?

They offered it to me automatically at 6 months and I wasn't expecting it. It was a $1400 increase and I was happy with that.  You might have already seen my post about it a couple weeks ago but thought I would reply in case you didn't see it yet.

Message 3 of 15
Sharpism
Valued Member

To add some data points. I have had an FNBO card a little over a year ago (before the Evergreen was released) and I have recieved two auto cli, each being approximately 4-6 months apart.

I called yesterday to ask if I had any sp cli offers available on my account. The representative put me on hold for about 30 seconds, after which she said that I was not eligible because it hadn't been 4 months since my last. I asked when I would be eligible again and she said after the 21st of next month which would be exactly 4 calendar months since my last increase.

Always take what they say with a grain of salt because not all of them know for sure the correct answers but I would say they likely have a minimum of 4 months rule but that can sometimes turn into 5 or 6 depending on a few factors and each person's individual profile. That being said I hope this helps.

Message 4 of 15
JFox418
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone, seems like calling in after 4 months would be a good start! My hope is with my BT balance and telling them I'd like to keep using it for my %2 they'll give me a decent little bump to help out with the UTIL on the card. 

Message 5 of 15
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

I received an auto cli last week of $2,300 after having the card for 6 months.  

Have had heavy usage with the 0% interest promo.

I would guess 6 months to request a cli.

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 6 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@Winesnoblv wrote:

If you don't mind, what was your SL and what do you consider heavy usage?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 15
JFox418
Regular Contributor

@Junejer wrote:

@Winesnoblv wrote:

Good questions and also I'm assuming you carried a balance if you were using the %0?

Message 8 of 15
jj10939
Regular Contributor

You're eligible for your first CLI at six months. Then, call in every four months after to see if there are any SP CLI available. 

Message 9 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@JFox418 wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

@Winesnoblv wrote:

Good questions and also I'm assuming you carried a balance if you were using the %0?

If you were asking this of me, I haven't carried a balance on the card yet. I have three other cards (2 biz, 1 personal) that have 0% for the next year. I will likely carry a balance on one of those biz cards for a few months. I'm typically a PIF guy, so this, while financially feasible, hurts my brain a bit.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.