cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Rewards Pre-Qual App Data Points (UPDATE: DENIED)

tag
justjac2
Regular Contributor

Re: fnbo Rewards Pre-Qual App (Pending)

I got an email a few minutes ago that a decision had been made. Filled out the form, hit the button, and .... "Pending". Whaaa??

UPDATE: Just checked again and it was denied. It probably wasn't done baking lol! No biggie, it was expected but would've been nice 😁

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 21 of 331
justjac2
Regular Contributor

Congratulations, @kaylord84 !!

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 22 of 331
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not bad for my high DTI right now. 

9F63312C-86DF-43CF-8F6F-94D2CD1E9780.png

Message 23 of 331
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Hex wrote:

It looks like 18.24% is the lowest APR they offer for this card. I've only made one previous FNBO application . I got denied for the Overstock MasterCard when they used to have it but that was about 4 years ago. I was ticked so I closed my Overstock store card and I haven't shopped there since. I don't really hold grudges that long but the site seems overpriced to me and I can never find any discount codes for that site. But I digress, I do think this is probably a fairly solid preapproval. I can't apply because I'm not currently taking on any new accounts (I refuse to use the "G" word). Maybe others will take the plunge. 

1FBC38FF-FCDB-416C-87AE-167B4CBC3ED9.jpeg

I got this exact same pre-approval--$15k and 18.24%. That APR is right up there with my Venture cards and is a little too high for my liking--plus I already have a $25k 1.5% CB card with FNBO + I did use the "G" word following my Apple Card approval post yesterday. So I'm going to continue using my Fidelity card and sit this one out also.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 24 of 331
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@justjac2 wrote:

I got an email a few minutes ago that a decision had been made. Filled out the form, hit the button, and .... "Pending". Whaaa??

UPDATE: Just checked again and it was denied. It probably wasn't done baking lol! No biggie, it was expected but would've been nice 😁

Sorry OP I that makes me really believe these are actual not  preapprovals 😞

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 25 of 331
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

"Preapproved" for $15k at 22.9%

HP = 2-4 week notice.

Just got 4.99% for life blank checks from them on ducks card.

Who knows?

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 26 of 331
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Shooting-For-800 wrote:

"Preapproved" for $15k at 22.9%

HP = 2-4 week notice.

Just got 4.99% for life blank checks from them on ducks card.

Who knows?

Just FYI - per your update on the approval, that post has been moved to the Approvals section.

Message 27 of 331
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Bored and can't take a HP due to mortgage loan for still quite some time to go so had to get my fix.  Same as alot of other 15k @ 18.x APR.  Experian 08 around 800

Message 28 of 331
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

FNBO Prequalified for 15K @ 22.24 - didn't pull the trigger (yet)

evergreen.JPG

Message 29 of 331
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO Prequalified for 15K @ 22.24 - didn't pull the trigger (yet)

Did the pre qualified thing and got 15000 at 18.2 apr.  

Message 30 of 331
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.