cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Rewards Pre-Qual App Data Points (UPDATE: DENIED)

tag
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Re: FNBO Rewards Pre-Qual App Data Points (UPDATE: DENIED)

@gregorius wrote:

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

I thought I read this card has a 25.00 min redemption. 

Can anyone confirm that?

From the Summary of Credit Terms (unless someone with the card can show otherwise):

Points can be redeemed for (collectively, the “Rewards”):
• Cash back (in 2,500 point increments equaling $25)

o as a statement credit to the Account,
    o an ACH deposit to any checking or savings account (ABA routing number required), or

o as a check sent by mail

• Gift cards/certificates
• Merchandise
• Other goods and services

Thanks for taking the time to add those DP's. 

If you use it enough, shouldn't take too long to reach. I'd rather have no min redemption which I'm sure is most cardholders.

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 41 of 331
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

I think is accurate. I was just pre qualified for 6300 SL and decided to go through with the application. It was approved a couple of hours later same credit limit. This is my highest limit and first prime credit card since starting my credit rebuilding journey. All of my other cards are 300 and 500 limits. 

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
Message 42 of 331
justjac2
Regular Contributor

Congratulations, @alessandrom!!

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 43 of 331
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: FNBO Prequalified for 15K @ 22.24 - didn't pull the trigger (yet)

Also seeing the same 15k preapproval which makes me question how legit it really is. Even those who were "preapproved" may have been approved regardless. Who knows. 

Message 44 of 331
chuckwood
Regular Contributor

Re: fnbo Rewards Pre-Qual App (UPDATE: DENIED)

I have not recieved a letter yet. I just got a email that said I was denied 

Message 45 of 331
Fated4Credit
Regular Contributor

I just tried their pre-qual tool I was intrigued by the card just because green is my favorite color & its very rare to see credit cards in green. If I do app in the future looking out for another 2% to go along with my PPMC. No offers came up.  The said I'll get a letter in 7-10 business days explaining why 🤨 maybe its a location issue, I'm in NY so who knows, but I don't think its a big deal for them to send out a letter seeing as how I wasn't actually applying but whatever lol. 

Discover: $15,900
Cap One QS: $4811
CFU: $8,000
PPMC: $12,000
US Bank Cash+: $13,000
Penfed Powercash Rewards: $7,500
AAOA: 3.5 yrs
Experian (Fico 8) 756
Transunion (Fico 8) 757
Equifax (Fico 8) 764
Message 46 of 331
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fated4Credit wrote:

I just tried their pre-qual tool I was intrigued by the card just because green is my favorite color & its very rare to see credit cards in green. If I do app in the future looking out for another 2% to go along with my PPMC. No offers came up.  The said I'll get a letter in 7-10 business days explaining why 🤨 maybe its a location issue, I'm in NY so who knows, but I don't think its a big deal for them to send out a letter seeing as how I wasn't actually applying but whatever lol. 

Being in NY may well be the reason as it's outside their geofence. I'm also in NY but circumvented the geofence via a targeted mailer offering a card, which I took. I think that may be why trying this prequal worked for me, as I'm an existing cardholder through their procedure of becoming one while outside their normal operating area.

Message 47 of 331
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

just offered me $15k at 22% through the pre-qualification page. 

Thanks but no thanks FNBO (currently going for a mortgage)

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 48 of 331
disney2
Regular Contributor

I got the $15k limit too but they wanted secured.  I closed the screen because I have $15k for Penfed without being secured.  No thanks!

Message 49 of 331
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

FYI: They use EX F09 Bankcard scores exclusively.  The DW has personal and Biz cards with them.  I did a prequal for each of us, I had 15K and 22% but she had a 15k at 14% .  We are within the footprint geo-wise.

Right after this post, I went back and applied for real.  I figured why not with one EX INQ in the last year and being that the 15k would be my highest limit.  The interest rate is not of concern as it would be paid in full.  It went pending and is still pending.  Who knows what that means?

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 50 of 331
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.