cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Rewards Pre-Qual App Data Points (UPDATE: DENIED)

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: fnbo Rewards Pre-Qual App (UPDATE: DENIED)

@disney2 wrote:

I got the $15k limit too but they wanted secured.  I closed the screen because I have $15k for Penfed without being secured.  No thanks!

Do you mean after the hard pull, they offered a secured card?

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 51 of 331
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

Very rarely do I see instant approvals with FNBO. My application I got the 2 to 4 weeks and it was approved 3 hours later 6300 SL with 719 ex Fico. good luck!

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
Message 52 of 331
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

I did it but it didn't offer me anything. They say they're sending a letter to tell me why I didn't pre-qual LOL!

Would having my reports locked prevent them from a SP?

Message 53 of 331
disney2
Regular Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@disney2 wrote:

I got the $15k limit too but they wanted secured.  I closed the screen because I have $15k for Penfed without being secured.  No thanks!

Do you mean after the hard pull, they offered a secured card?

No just for the prequalify. I stopped with that so they wouldn't do the hard pull.

Message 54 of 331
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@ChargedUp wrote:

I did it but it didn't offer me anything. They say they're sending a letter to tell me why I didn't pre-qual LOL!

I have had that happen to me before with some other prequal sites. Each lender is different it seems in that regard from my experience.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 55 of 331
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

After my approval . When I check now it says I'm only approved for the secured card

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 56 of 331
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

@justjac2 wrote:

@Anonymous weren't you approved?

Yes.  Took about 12 hours.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 57 of 331
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@ChargedUp wrote:

Yes if reports are locked they can't SP you.  would of had to at least unlock EXP.

Message 58 of 331
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChargedUp wrote:

Yes. The only creditors that can pull your reports when they're locked or frozen are existing ones doing an AR. 

Message 59 of 331
Anonymous
Not applicable

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@ChargedUp wrote:

I have had that happen to me before with some other prequal sites. Each lender is different it seems in that regard from my experience.

If a lock/freeze didn't block creditors from pulling your credit period, it would be useless to protect you from fraud. The only creditors that can pull you when frozen or locked are existing ones that are doing an AR. 

Message 60 of 331
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.