cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Rewards Pre-Qual App Data Points (UPDATE: DENIED)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO Rewards Pre-Qual App Data Points (UPDATE: DENIED)

Man their pre qualified system really sucks. Almost seems like a ploy. 

Message 71 of 331
KA14
Regular Contributor

Pre-qual'd yesterday with an $11.6k SL. Applied at 2 pm EST, received the 2-4 weeks written status message. About 2.5 hours later, I received an email from FNBO which said they received my application and would need 7-10 days to review. Status still shows as pending this morning. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Message 72 of 331
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Man their pre qualified system really sucks. Almost seems like a ploy. 

Never assume a pre{qualification|approval} guarantees an approval.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 73 of 331
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get that but this pre qualified system seems to be qualifying alot of people at high limits vs other ones which seem to be more accurate. 

Message 74 of 331
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

I was pre-qual $14k, went pending, this morning Denied.

DH was pre-qual for 14k also, went pending, this morning still shows pending.

That sucks.  How long did the denial take? 

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 75 of 331
firefox100
Valued Contributor

just tried FNBO pre approval form.

Just tried the FNBO pre approval form on ther web site. Put info 85K Fico scores are just under 800. II was pre approved for the EVERgreen visa 2% cash back card only, 15K limit and intrest rate of 18.99% Did not go for offer, just wanted to see what would happen may go for this card next year or the Paypal mastercard. I want to have one year with no mew account showing, just was approved for the BOFA cash visa rewards.

Message 76 of 331
RootDet
Established Contributor

Re: just tried FNBO pre approval form.

That feels like roughly the max offer the pre-approval form gives. I got the same exact offer and several others on the form have as well. 

Message 77 of 331
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: just tried FNBO pre approval form.

Congrats on your FNBO offer!

Message 78 of 331
luckymommy
New Contributor

I prequalified for $14k and applied on Thursday, got 2-4 week review and as of this afternoon it still says pending. I even called yesterday to see if they needed additional information to make a decision and the lady was like no, it's still under review. Gonna assume it's going to be a denial. 

Message 79 of 331
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Thank you to the moderators for moving my post to the right area. This pre approval form, ask for the whol ssn# most pre approval systems only ask for the last 4 digits of your social security number. what I have read from this thread has turn me off to FNBO, when applying for the Bank of America Visa cash rewards credit card I knew that I got approved before I got off the phone and had card in my hands inin two days and no need to sign any doc website.

Message 80 of 331
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.