Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giving up on Diners Club

tag
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Giving up on Diners Club

@Anonymous wrote:

I called around 12pm pacific time, and my opening line was "Hi, I just received my pin code in the mail, I was wondering what's my credit limit on the card?", then he asked me my info and told me it was 5k, and my card was mailed 14th, so I should be receiving it soon, then I started to badger him about lounges and other stuff I wanted to ask. Smiley LOL

Did you really get the PIN code and did you know you were already approved?

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 51 of 93
taxi818
Super Contributor

i think he just said that to get info from CSR. i found a site for the lounges anywhere in the wolrd for dcp. link below.

http://dinersclublounges.com/

Message 52 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi

Diners club lounges in u.s are very limited, and it's free with diners club card, the rep told me that all diners lounges are free but from what I read online, you might have to pay some fee in european lounges. more info here, and you can find diners lounges here, and premier and elite comparison here

@jeffrey

I called because I actually did received the pin code, but until then I didn't know if I was approved or not. I applied on 11th and got 7-15 days message, got the pin code on 20th, received the card on 25th.

Message 53 of 93
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

i think he just said that to get info from CSR. i found a site for the lounges anywhere in the wolrd for dcp. link below.

http://dinersclublounges.com/

Wait, whaaaaaatttt?

If I'm approved I have access to these lounges?!?!?!

HOLY HELL DC! APPROVE ME!!!

Message 54 of 93
skigirl916
Established Contributor

Annnnnndddd nevermind.

I spend most of my time in DEN and SFO.  No lounges there.  Pffft.

Message 55 of 93
taxi818
Super Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

Annnnnndddd nevermind.

can come in handy for some of your destinations. atlanta. chicago. new york. even many over seas. excellent. but i did see some charges for guest

Message 56 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

@skigirl916 wrote:

Annnnnndddd nevermind.

We have one at DFW.

Amenities: Air Conditioning.

Message 57 of 93
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi

Diners club lounges in u.s are very limited, and it's free with diners club card, the rep told me that all diners lounges are free but from what I read online, you might have to pay some fee in european lounges. more info here, and you can find diners lounges here, and premier and elite comparison here

@Anonymous

I called because I actually did received the pin code, but until then I didn't know if I was approved or not. I applied on 11th and got 7-15 days message, got the pin code on 20th, received the card on 25th.

Oh so they couldn't give you any info before you got your pin? 9 days till you got your pin, more than what otheres have been stating. Maybe there's hope afterall lol

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 58 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

@skigirl916 wrote:

Annnnnndddd nevermind.

yeah I know! I always use SFO, when the rep told me about the lounges, I said "well... you guys don't have any lounges in SFO", and he said "we do have lounges in San Jose airport", so I replied "who flys from san jose airport?", he laughed.

Message 59 of 93
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

Annnnnndddd nevermind.

can come in handy for some of your destinations. atlanta. chicago. new york. even many over seas. excellent. but i did see some charges for guest

Well like, out of curiosity...

Bangkok.

It says First Class lounge.  Does that mean I have to be holding a FC ticket?

Message 60 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.