Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Recon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to Recon

Applied over the weekend for a BofA Cash Rewards card, (694) EX Pull -  reasons for denial rep states were too recent late, which is due to stupid secured card payment first payment made via check with #9001, which i never write checks so the bank "Bank of America" returned as Fraudulent. No ones fault but my own because I waited until the last minute to pay. is there anything you can say to get them to reconsider the denial, current DP are:

Open Credit Cards
Open Retail Cards
Open Real Estate Loans
Open Installment Loans
Total Open Accounts
Accounts Ever Late
Collections Accounts
Time Since Negative
3 Months
Average Account Age
2 Years 6 Months
Oldest Account
9 Years 6 Months

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: How to Recon

@Anonymous wrote:

Applied over the weekend for a BofA Cash Rewards card, (694) EX Pull -  reasons for denial rep states were too recent late, which is due to stupid secured card payment first payment made via check with #9001, which i never write checks so the bank "Bank of America" returned as Fraudulent. No ones fault but my own because I waited until the last minute to pay. is there anything you can say to get them to reconsider the denial, current DP are:

Open Credit Cards
Open Retail Cards
Open Real Estate Loans
Open Installment Loans
Total Open Accounts
Accounts Ever Late
Collections Accounts
Time Since Negative
3 Months
Average Account Age
2 Years 6 Months
Oldest Account
9 Years 6 Months

No. You will need to wait that one out. You can try, but I dont see it happening. It's so recent, stick with what you have and maybe in a year you'll have a better luck. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to Recon

thanks for the response, that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure. trying really hard to get into the major credit card realm!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.