cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the iron still hot for the Venture ?!

tag
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Is the iron still hot for the Venture ?!

Seriously, I'm all for creating new threads, but you do not have to make a new thread for every idea that pops into your head about every card.

Message 11 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I just read the posts bout the rejuvenated miles by discover ! Now idk what to do ! 

When in doubt, Garden.

Exactly what you should do

I've been good since my NFCU approval, sir.

Message 12 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

Seriously, I'm all for creating new threads, but you do not have to make a new thread for every idea that pops into your head about every card.

Well said.  Imagine if we should all do that?  That will be something else...

Message 13 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lets not....
Message 14 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nah , I want to garden im not applying for it , as I said in this post ! I was really just wondering I could live without a 20k cl or some new discover card ! Considering I barelly touch my currents cards n , the new discover miles cards sounds nice for those with no travel cards and medium incomes ! But I have a us airways Barclay and united, and csp ... Another travel card will make NO SENSE ! 

Message 15 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Lets not....

Agreed HeavenlyFlower.  Now let me jump on my call..

Message 16 of 30
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Great. So if you barely touch your current cards, you would have no use for the new Discover or the Venture. Another travel card would make no sense as you said.

So why did you create this thread exactly?

/sigh

Message 17 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think OP wants to make as many thread as possible, maybe he/she wants to catch up to Nixon's post count? 😁

Anyway, if you really want to apply, do it,might as well get it done now while your aaoa is like 2 years. I'm guessing you'll make another thread in the future asking about whether you should close your venture card or not 😜
Message 18 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Lets not....

?

Message 19 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will say something for those bashing my threads ! Thank you all ! I need to buy a new computer and really don't have the cash right now so because of learning from this forum I've lowered my util , increased my overall CL and could comfortably buy a new comp and pay it off before the end of the month ! So thanks ! 

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.