Not applicable

Re: Lowes Credit Card Approval/ Increase Question

877-379-8175

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@treyhicks

On the back door page I called the sync overseas number 877-379-8173 with no luck.

866-519-6441 This is the number I called both times with success. Not sure if it matters but both times I called late at night.
Message 12 of 24
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
How is the easiest way to get a credit line increase with Lowes

Raise your TU score

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 24
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Not to get off topic but off topic:

Synchrony has been all over the board for me. They accessed the following:

Experian: Conns (Texas based appliance center) and Car Credit
TU: Amazon store card
EQ: Lowe’s Business, PayPal Credit

Message 14 of 24
Momagain
New Contributor

I had the exact same sceanrio and requested amounts, approvals and counter of $6000 when I asked for $10,000!  

Message 15 of 24
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Subscribed. I'm looking to grab this card soon. Love hearing about the great increases everyone gets.

|  
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved at $300. Used the card and PIF a few times for around $100 total. Just before four months was up, I asked for $1000 and it was granted. Asked a second time for $5000 and was granted. Asked a third time for $10,000 and was countered at $6000. Bought a stove and a microwave on the 12 months 0% offer. I’ll pay it off by Thanksgiving, at which time it’ll have been another four months (and I have removed a derog from TU and am waiting now to see if my final derog will be removed). At the next window I’ll ask for $25k as I want to get a shed and also a washer and dryer (on the 2-for-1 type sale they always do on Black Friday weekend for those), and hopefully it all lines up and I can boost it to at least $15k.

Does anyone have any anecdotal breakdown on what income levels correspond to what limits with Lowe’s, assuming a clean TU?
Message 17 of 24
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
At the next window I’ll ask for $25k as I want to get a shed I bought one of their sheds....love it! Esp. on the promotional.
Does anyone have any anecdotal breakdown on what income levels correspond to what limits with Lowe’s, assuming a clean TU? For my neighbor he went from 5K, I believe to 32K just N. of 97K personal income, self-employed...don't remember if that was asked regarding employment.
My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome @LauraC, thank you Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 24
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome @LauraC, thank you Smiley Happy

Also wanted to add that neither one reported an income change.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.