Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NAVY DOES WHAT NOW!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NAVY DOES WHAT NOW!!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
@Saeren, did you get asked to supply supporting documentation or was that it? I’ve been wanting to join via my brother’s service (USMC LtCol, active duty) but probably won’t be able to get the documentation in hand until springtime...

No documentation is needed to join NFCU. It's wise to get the DD-214 in case they ask for it later but you don't need it to join. Just call them. They'll ask branch and rank and they will advise you how to get his DD-214 in case they ever ask for it and it's done. 

Message 51 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, thank you. He doesn’t have that as he’s still active duty but I’m sure there’s a method in place for that verification too.
Message 52 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ImTheDevil
Did you join yet? 😃
Message 53 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@Saeren, did you get asked to supply supporting documentation or was that it? I’ve been wanting to join via my brother’s service (USMC LtCol, active duty) but probably won’t be able to get the documentation in hand until springtime...

No documentation is needed to join NFCU. It's wise to get the DD-214 in case they ask for it later but you don't need it to join. Just call them. They'll ask branch and rank and they will advise you how to get his DD-214 in case they ever ask for it and it's done. 

+1   I could provide a DD-214, but in 3 years they have never asked for one.   I'm sure they have an amazing back office verification team, since many have never been asked for it either. 

Message 54 of 68
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im going to try this tomorrow! Im going to call and say YOU DO WHAT NOW!! lol. Seriously im going to see if im prequalified for anything , if not request my apreduxSmiley Happy
Message 55 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jago22
Naval Intelligence is no slouch!! They'll let you know what you ate for breakfast before you had breakfast. 🤣
Message 56 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go for it @Averagejoecredit
Message 57 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Im going to try this tomorrow! Im going to call and say YOU DO WHAT NOW!! lol. Seriously im going to see if im prequalified for anything , if not request my apreduxSmiley Happy

Dooooo it!

Message 58 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit   As much as i would love to hear you say that you are pre-apped for something at Navy, i would be even more impressed that you broke thru the 3 card rule.       12/4 or so when the Fico updates on the site, i'm going after APR redux myself. 

Message 59 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Jago22
Naval Intelligence is no slouch!! They'll let you know what you ate for breakfast before you had breakfast. 🤣

That i'm sure of.   I figured they had a good grip on that info long before we called in. 

Message 60 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.