Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship QA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Flagship QA

I recently applied for Navy GoReward and was approved for SL $15,500. I believe they pulled my TU and current score is high 600s. But really like the flagship card. I was wondering if they will give me a second card? Does anyone know of the possibilities? Would they pull my credit report again and hit me with another inquire? Any help would be great! Thanks everyone
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship QA

Yes you can apply but it is recommended that you wait until you have your first card for at least 3 statements/+90 days and once you get approval for a CLI on your first card that is true best sign that you will get the 2nd one . Now ANY NEW APPLICATION with Navy fed will be a Hp no matter what , they are HP crazy . Also instead of apping for another card you can Pc your current one to the Flagship without a HP I am almost certain
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response. I suppose I can wait since there's no reason for me to rush. I do want a second card eventually with navy. Any advice on the Navchek ... thinking of applying
Message 3 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Sorry I just read your other approval post , Op I would most definitely wait on any other apps esp being you just got approved for this one and it was not an instant approval. They just gave you this wonderful SL and approval just give it 3 to 6 mths of usage and then try your hand . But you can call to ask about a Pc
Message 4 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Most ppl who get a good approval for CC go ahead and app for the Cloc at the same time , again it will be another HP and it is a different dept so it has different Underwriting standards
Message 5 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Also when I said wait on any other app I mean any other credit card apps , I think you would be ok to try for the Cloc
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really like the idea of CLOC but really nervous about apping for it. I'm afraid I might get denied. Do you know who they pull through ? Eq Ex or TU
Message 7 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Most times for the Cloc it will be EQ and some
Have reported double pulls on both EQ and TU , in the last month their have also been reports or Ex pulls but most common is Eq for loan products which Cloc is under the Loan dept
Message 8 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

As long as your profile supports it you will do fine , they don't like to see high Utilization or any new negatives also
Message 9 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Also they use their own scoring model along with Fico 04s I believe , I know it's not fico 08
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.