Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship app

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship app

Scores arent everything with Navy. That is proven.
Message 21 of 42
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

This really does suck in every sense, thought you would be a shoe-in.  Likely as Fin stated just a matter of a small wait now, but none the less, doesn't make it feel better.  No time to look back though, you're in a solid spot thus far... really 10x ahead of where you were last year right!  I say it's still a win-win, next time they'll probably give you a 50k approval 'just' because.

Message 22 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Cred4all, it most definitely does suck. I didn’t think I’d have an issue either. In reality I guess I’m about $80k times further along than I was last year at this time. I’ll try a quick recon letter and see what happens but I’m not optimistic as it was already manually reviewed. I may, or may not, revisit them post mortgage but I won’t apply with them again before then.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 23 of 42
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Would recon involve another HP? 

Message 24 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I’ll have to ask when I get the letter. If it does I’ll pass. Who has experience with this? Input please?
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 25 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Everything I’m reading suggests a second HP for reconsideration. I suppose I lost this time.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 26 of 42
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

I sent a recon letter and ask that they NOT do another hp.

They stuck with their decision but did not do a hp.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 27 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Perfect, thanks! I’ll do the same!
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 28 of 42
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

@Shooting-For-800,

How did you get your internal NFCU score? I’ve asked them about that and they all claim to be ignorant or flat out say that doesn’t exist. I’m interested in applying for another product with them but had a couple of lates last year so want to know how they view me/my history before I get a HO.

Thanks!

Message 29 of 42
Caught750
Valued Contributor

They never gave me my internal score. I had a 750 TU that’s been squeaky clean for over 6 years. Flat out denied.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.