Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship denial

tag
Roadgeek395
Regular Contributor

NFCU Flagship denial

I'm at 99/3. I thought everything was going great. What did I do wrong? So disappointing.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship denial

How many cards do you have with them?

Message 2 of 16
Roadgeek395
Regular Contributor

@DoctorManhattan wrote:

How many cards do you have with them?

Just one. The More Rewards card.

Message 3 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Roadgeek395 wrote:

I'm at 99/3. I thought everything was going great. What did I do wrong? So disappointing.

Most likely you didnt do anything wrong but you need to provide more context on your current credit profile to get any meaningful responses. Navy approvals and cli are not gaurenteed for any of us, regardless of score or income. 

Message 4 of 16
Roadgeek395
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Roadgeek395 wrote:

Most likely you didnt do anything wrong but you need to provide more context on your current credit profile to get any meaningful responses. Navy approvals and cli are not gaurenteed for any of us, regardless of score or income. 

Scores are 750s across the board. Currently have 4 revolving accounts and 1 installment account. 7 inquiries in the past 24 months. No negative remarks on any report. 

Message 5 of 16
pakratus
Contributor

How many days were on your first statement?  DPs indicate anything less than 25 days is not a full statement and is not be counted towards 91/3.

Message 6 of 16
Roadgeek395
Regular Contributor

@pakratus wrote:

How many days were on your first statement?  DPs indicate anything less than 25 days is not a full statement and is not be counted towards 91/3.

All statements showed either 30 or 31 days

Message 7 of 16
pakratus
Contributor

@Roadgeek395 wrote:

What was your More Rewards approval date?

What is your statement closing date on your first statement?

Message 8 of 16
Roadgeek395
Regular Contributor

@pakratus wrote:

@Roadgeek395 wrote:

What was your More Rewards approval date?

What is your statement closing date on your first statement?

Approval date was September 10th, closing date of first statement was October 8th. 

Message 9 of 16
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@Roadgeek395 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Roadgeek395 wrote:

Scores are 750s across the board. Currently have 4 revolving accounts and 1 installment account. 7 inquiries in the past 24 months. No negative remarks on any report. 

Objectively, does your credit profile merit a card with a 5k starting limit? 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.