cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy CLI is there a wait across all Navy accounts of is it account by account?

tag
W261w261
Frequent Contributor

Navy CLI is there a wait across all Navy accounts of is it account by account?

About 60 days ago I got a CLI on my MR, but the last one on my Flagship Visa was 6 months ago (almost 6 full statements but not quite).  Am I eligible to apply on the Flagship or, like Amex, is there a wait of x months across both cards?

I know that the question has been asked and answered probably hundreds of times here, but I can't seem to find it. Sry.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Navy CLI is there a wait across all Navy accounts of is it account by account?

The 6 month cadence is for each individual card,  if you got a CLI more than 6 months ago on your Flagship you're eligible to ask again now regardless of when you got one on any other NFCU card.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2 of 5
W261w261
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navy CLI is there a wait across all Navy accounts of is it account by account?

Thanks. I assume the "6 months" is 6 full statements? 

Message 3 of 5
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I believe it's 181 days but I've never been one to count down to exact dates of eligibility to apply so can't confirm.  I do know from experience that the 6 month cadence is on a per-card basis.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 4 of 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@W261w261 wrote:

Thanks. I assume the "6 months" is 6 full statements? 

IME, yes, 6 statements, not 6 months. 

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.