Did you mean: 

Official Credit Unions Guide

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Official Credit Unions Guide

@lhcole77 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Nope, the MAX PLOC (you call it a CLOC) or NavCheck amount is $15,000. You can't request any more than that amount.

The POI part is really based on your credit score, income, UTI, and relationship with NFCU. Some people get POI pulled on them and others nothing.

If a UTI is a factor, then my sister is going to score big with them Smiley Tongue

😂😂Let's hope he accidentally forgot to add the L at the end of that.

Message 81 of 624
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ lol it's not your business to count swipes.

Seriously though I'm going to with alliant after reading the information here
Message 82 of 624
baller4life
Super Contributor

Good choice fordguy! Wish I had known about them years ago! They will always be my main banking hub!
Message 83 of 624
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ok folks. Any recent data on GTE Financial, Lake Michigan CU and Logix? Any current members here?
Message 84 of 624
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Ok folks. Any recent data on GTE Financial, Lake Michigan CU and Logix? Any current members here?

I am member of Lake Michigan CU and GTE Financial for more than a year now. They both are very very conservative. 

I have both savings and checking and direct deposit with them for a year, but never got any pre-approvals on any of their products despite being having clean profile!!

Both use chex system for membership. GTE uses EQ, LMCU uses TR.

Message 85 of 624
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

I am member of Lake Michigan CU and GTE Financial for more than a year now. They both are very very conservative. 

I have both savings and checking and direct deposit with them for a year, but never got any pre-approvals on any of their products despite being having clean profile!!

Thank you very much. LMCU has super high checking rates last I saw. But, I have always heard they are extremely hard to get an approval with. I was hoping they had loosened up like Penfed! Oh well....lol.

Message 86 of 624
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Thank you very much. LMCU has super high checking rates last I saw. But, I have always heard they are extremely hard to get an approval with. I was hoping that had loosened up like Penfed! Oh well....lol.

I guess Consumer Credit Union has best checking too - https://www.myconsumers.org/personal/checking/free-rewards-checking.html 

Consumers is a TU puller.

Message 87 of 624
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yes I have looked at Consumers too. Especially when I was on the hunt for TU pullers. Do you know how conservative they are?
Message 88 of 624
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Yes I have looked at Consumers too. Especially when I was on the hunt for TU pullers. Do you know how conservative they are?

They are not that conservative. When I applied for their credit card few months ago, I had too many new acounts and lots of inquiries, still they gave me 10K in credit with their lowest APR!!  

Their CSRs are super friendly and nice to work with!!

Message 89 of 624
baller4life
Super Contributor

Hmmm is that so? I may need to look at Consumers again! Thanks maestro! 😆
Message 90 of 624
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.