cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to have more than 1 evergreen by FNBO?

tag
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

Possible to have more than 1 evergreen by FNBO?

Greetings, 

I currently have the evergreen visa signature by FNBO with a credit limit of $7250. Is it possible to have two of these cards? I just filled out the pre approval in FNBO website and im being pre qualified for the evergreen again,  for $14k SL along with the Gateway world Mastercard $14k SL.  thoughts? 

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Goal Score: 750
17 REPLIES 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Possible to have more than 1 evergreen by FNBO?

Yes.

However, depending on when you were approved for the first card, I would space things out to avoid any potential security issues.

Post your results for the community depending on the outcome.

Message 2 of 18
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

@FinStar  I got approved April of last year, going on 10 months. Would you say it's safe to pull the trigger and it is not to soon? Thanks for your insight. Cheers 

Current Score: Walmart TU 694 - Credit karma 679 - Credit Sesame 671- VantageScore 695 MyFico ?
Message 3 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@alessandrom wrote:

@FinStar  I got approved April of last year, going on 10 months. Would you say it's safe to pull the trigger and it is not to soon? Thanks for your insight. Cheers 

If it's been >60 days, sure. Give it a whirl.  I'd be very curious to see what SL you may obtain, if approved.

Are you frequently using the 1st card?

Message 4 of 18
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

@FinStar I have used this card heavily in the last 10 months. It is my daily driver, I would guess I have put close to 30k spend in the last 10 months. Will update threat with DP's if and when I decide to pull the trigger. 

Message 5 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@alessandrom wrote:

@FinStar I have used this card heavily in the last 10 months. It is my daily driver, I would guess I have put close to 30k spend in the last 10 months. Will update threat with DP's if and when I decide to pull the trigger. 

Gotcha.

The reason I asked is because more than likely you may qualify for a SP CLI on that first card based on the usage (since it's been more than 6 months from the open date).

You would need to call them (don't submit it online) and ask the agent if your account has any special promotions/offers such as a SP CLI. If so, they will ask for some basic income questions, etc., then you'll be informed whether there's anything available via SP. Otherwise, if you don't want the HP, you can politely decline.

Message 6 of 18
alessandrom
Regular Contributor

Well, after staring at the screen for 10 minutes this morning. Decided to pull the trigger. Application went into review and received the 2-4week message. Let's see...

🤞🏼 hopefully the hard pull does not go to waste. Experian Fico pulled 721, About 9 inquiries from last year and a bunch of new accounts in the last two years. 

Message 7 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the update and taking one for the team @alessandrom. Hopefully the inquiries in the past 12 months (or from your last FNBO Evergreen approval) won't be an issue, but one never knows about algorithms.  Definitely keep up posted.

Message 8 of 18
lgtwriter
Frequent Contributor

Another option is to get the FNBO Mastercard as a second FNBO card. 

Message 9 of 18
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

That's exactly how I got my $22,000 CL with them.   I got one card for $6500 and then a month later I applied for another card.   The same card and was preapproved for an Evergreen card for $14,000 SCL!    Go for it!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.