cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sams Club Sync Bank Inceasement

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Sams Club Sync Bank Inceasement

Can anyone tell me who Sams Club Sync Bank pulls credit from? I have a $8,000 credit limit with them at 50% usage about to be paid down and have had the card with them for 5 years and never requested a credit increasement. 

Can anyone give advice rather to do it online or via telephone and what to ask for?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Super Contributor

Re: Sams Club Sync Bank Inceasement

Sync is generally a SP, and usually TU. You can request an CLI online, although if you are looking for a serious increase I recommend calling their overseas credit solutions number because they can potentially give more. A score over 700 seems to give more CLIs. I would ask for the moon, as they will counter if they can't give it to you. 

Message 2 of 17
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Anything over 10k, call Credit Solutions. Have your TU unlocked or frozen so they can see your report.
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 3 of 17
Regular Contributor

I called to request a line of increasement but no one could tell me if it was a hard pull or soft. Is there a different number I'm suppose to call other than what's on the back of the Sams Card? Thanks...

Message 4 of 17
Regular Contributor

@Admins - do you know what the credit solutions number is? I call what was on the back of my Sams Card and was told they didn't know if it was a soft pull or hard pull. Sounded like I was calling India?
@Adkins wrote:

Sync is generally a SP, and usually TU. You can request an CLI online, although if you are looking for a serious increase I recommend calling their overseas credit solutions number because they can potentially give more. A score over 700 seems to give more CLIs. I would ask for the moon, as they will counter if they can't give it to you. 

Message 5 of 17
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Synchrony: 866-519-6441 (Credit Analyst/Credit Solutions)

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 6 of 17
Regular Contributor

Thank you so much! I have a use of 55% on the card with a total $8,000 limit. I have had the card for 5 years and never requested an increasement. Is it a bad time with the card being at 55% usage? Thank for the number too!

Message 7 of 17
Regular Contributor

Denied!  Smiley Happy. I'll try again in the future once I pay down the card. Never requested a credit limit in all 5 years. They didn't even counter offer but it was a softpull. Hope this helps anyone else.

Message 8 of 17
Senior Contributor

Good luck

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>09/2019 CCT EX 829 TU 848 EQ 837
Jack Webb: "That figures. Now let me see if I got the facts straight here. Cleaning woman Clara Clifford discovered your clean copper clappers kept in a closet were copped by Claude Cooper the kleptomaniac from Cleveland. Now, is that about it?"
Message 9 of 17
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@californiadreaming87 wrote:

Denied!  Smiley Happy. I'll try again in the future once I pay down the card. Never requested a credit limit in all 5 years. They didn't even counter offer but it was a softpull. Hope this helps anyone else.

Wait till you pay it down, wait for CR to reflect lower utilization, ask again

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.